Travel Advice/ Covid
For general visa, passport and health and safety information for your destination, I recommend you check the Foreign Travel Advice section of the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) website prior to booking and travelling abroad:
I also recommend that you consult your destination's embassy website for further information.

Passport Requirements
In order to travel, please remember that every traveller (including all children from birth) will need a valid ID with a photograph, ie an international passport or EU National ID.
If your passport is endorsed in any way, requirements should be checked with the relevant embassy.

British passport holders must hold a valid ten year passport for adults and a valid 5 year passport for children under 16.
Most countries, including those in Europe, require passport expiry dates are valid for a minimum of SIX MONTHS after your scheduled return to the UK.

Visa Requirements

Please check visa requirements for your destination as these differ between countries and can change at short notice. It is your responsibility to make sure you arrange your visa and that you have the correct documentation to allow entry, and travel to and from, the country you are visiting. 

To check the requirements for the country you are visiting, go to
Other useful websites: 

Health Cover Abroad (GHIC & EHIC)

If travelling to the EU, you can apply for a free Global Health Insurance Card (GHIC) or European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). If you already have an EHIC, it will remain valid provided it is in date.

A GHIC or EHIC card gives you the right to access emergency state-provided healthcare during a temporary stay in those countries.

A GHIC card is free. Please watch out for websites that charge a fee. For the avoidance of doubt, here's where to apply:

Remember that a GHIC or EHIC card is not an alternative to travel insurance. It will not cover any private medical healthcare or costs, such as mountain rescue in ski resorts, being flown back to the UK, or lost or stolen property. EHIC is not valid on cruises.

You should make sure your travel insurance covers your healthcare needs:

Medical Information

If you're planning to travel outside the UK, you may need to be vaccinated against some diseases found in other parts of the world. You can find out which vaccinations are necessary or recommended for the areas you'll be visiting on these websites:

Some countries require proof of vaccination (for example, for polio or yellow fever vaccination), which must be documented on an International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis (ICVP) before you enter or when you leave a country.

Find out more about the vaccines available for travellers abroad:

Airport Hotels & Airport Parking

Please ask me about adding airport hotels or parking onto your booking.
Start your holiday off right by pre-booking your airport hotel, parking or lounges.


Make the most of your time away by booking car hire, exciting excursions and attraction tickets.

Other Extras
Did you know I can enhance your holiday experience by adding many other extras?